07 May 2008

Training tonight and some other stuff

Just a reminder that training will take place this evening as usual at 7pm in Laurel Park

I'm doing a stock take of the gear to see if we need to get anything this year, if anyone has any gear could they let me know who has it and where it is so we can keep track of it so that nothing gets recorded as missing when it shouldn't

Also I'll just give everyone a heads up that we'll start Saturday training sessions next Saturday week (17 May) at 12:30 in Laurel Park, if you can let someone know tonight or next week if you're coming as the earlier we know the numbers the better

And finally, I'm making a request for any old softball photos people have hanging around on their computers. We're in the process of updating our gallery but there are quite a few gaps so if you have any pictures you think would be a good addition let me know

See you all later

No comments: